To keep pace with the rapidly developing digital context, Xavier College has significantly invested in technology to support digital pedagogies.
Efficient and progressive IT infrastructure supports teachers and students, enabling opportunities for emerging 21st century enterprise skills to be developed, fostering student independence in learning.
Xavier College has a semi-rural aspect that compliments the Llandilo environment. The school itself offers many features that enhance student learning and support a high-quality curriculum, including:
- A Sacred Space for prayer and reflection
- Brand new multi-purpose learning common
- IT-enabled classrooms
- Fully equipped science laboratories
- Art rooms with digital media facilities
- Performing Arts space accommodating theatre and music
- Multi-purpose music rooms
- Expansive Wood and Construction workshops
- Commercial kitchen
- Large playing field and outdoor courts
- Dedicated computer rooms
- Agriculture facilities supporting gardens and livestock
- Versatile library with open and quiet work spaces